Vietnam is a beautiful country located in Southeast Asia, known for its stunning natural beauty, rich culture, and delicious cuisine. If you’re planning a trip to Vietnam, here are the top 5 things to do that you won’t want to miss:
1. Explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter: Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam, is known for its charming Old Quarter. Take a stroll through the narrow streets and alleyways, admire the colonial architecture, and sample some of the delicious street food that Vietnam is famous for. Don’t miss the chance to visit Hoan Kiem Lake, a picturesque spot in the heart of the city.
2. Cruise in Halong Bay: Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Vietnam. Take a cruise through the bay and marvel at the stunning limestone cliffs and emerald green waters. You can also go kayaking, swimming, and explore the numerous caves and grottoes in the area.
3. Visit the ancient city of Hoi An: Hoi An is a charming ancient city located on the central coast of Vietnam. The city is known for its well-preserved architecture, traditional lanterns, and beautiful beaches. Take a walking tour of the old town, visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, and sample some of the delicious local cuisine.
4. Explore the Mekong Delta: The Mekong Delta is a vast network of rivers and canals in southern Vietnam, known for its lush green landscapes and floating markets. Take a boat tour through the delta, visit local villages and farms, and try some of the delicious fruits and vegetables that the region is famous for.
5. Trek in Sapa: Sapa is a mountainous region in northern Vietnam, known for its stunning rice terraces and hill tribe villages. Take a trek through the region and experience the unique culture and traditions of the local people. Don’t miss the chance to stay in a homestay and try some of the delicious local cuisine.
In conclusion, Vietnam is a beautiful country with a rich culture, delicious cuisine, and stunning natural beauty. With so much to see and do, these top 5 activities will give you a taste of what Vietnam has to offer. Whether you’re a culture vulture, a foodie, or an adventure seeker, Vietnam has something for everyone.
Check out www.dmcfinder.com for the best partners you can have in the region.
Author: Deb Davad