Christmas is getting closer, and it is the right time to remind your clients that Cyprus is the excellent destination to spend their winter holydays unusually and excitingly!
Here are 5 things to do in Cyprus in winter as recommended by Olta Travel Cyprus:
1. Discover the sights of Limassol, Larnaca, and the whole island – it is not so hot during the day, and comfortable to walk.
2. Enjoy a relaxing stay in 4* or 5* hotels in Larnaca or Limassol on the coast with a fantastic view of the sea.
3. Visit CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR’S GALA DINNER WITH PROGRAM INCLUDED.
4. Enjoy the sun sitting in the cozy cafe on the waterfront. The weather is sunny, chilly, and mild. Those who want to escape from snowy, rainy, and cloudy weather and enjoy the sun – welcome to Cyprus!
5. Admire Cypriot sunsets every single day because they are unique.
Why Olta Travel Cyprus?
01 – For them quality is the priority: they respond within an hour, they never change the initial pricing, they are in touch with their clients 24h a day
02- They avoid standard mass products. Their itineraries are tailor made based on your expectations and long term partnerships with local providers
03 – They know exactly what are client’s innermost expectations and they do their best to exceed them
04 – They never say “no” to their clients and always find a solution for each request, fulfilling it at a high level
Author: Deb Davad