Who are we and what do we do
Catalonia Convention Bureau (CCB) is a programme from the Catalan Tourist Board (Regional Government of Catalonia) with a real commitment to offering support, advice and useful tools to all professionals linked to the organisation of meetings, congresses, conventions and incentive travel. Public administration and the business sector have joined forces to supply event and conference organisers with all the information and resources they need to turn Catalonia into the top destination for business tourism and therefore make it an obvious choice for professionals in the sector.
The CCB currently collaborates with flagship companies and organisations who specialise in the planning of conferences, conventions, meetings and incentive trips to Catalonia.
Services aimed at organisers
- An exhaustive knowledge of Catalonia and the touristic resources it has which are ideal for business tourism.
- Advice which is personalised, free and impartial regarding infrastructure, businesses and tourism services which specialise in meeting planning and for designing post-meeting, social and incentive programmes.
- Contact and dialogue with the associated companies.
- Support for those looking to hold more conferences.
- Research visits and activities to build awareness of what is on offer and specialist programmes
- Information and contents.