MONTENEGRO - Wild Beauty
The Adriatic's Hidden Gem - Montenegro offers fantastic nature experiences like no other.
With a length of 294km of a coastline in the Adriatic Sea, and a beauty of the mountain landscapes, Montenegro is a breathtaking destination that can cover all seasons.
Bordered by the clear Adriatic Sea, covered with white rocks, sunlit by the Mediterranean sun, Montenegro is one of the last European oases.
Why You Will Love Montenegro
- Picturesque Boka Kotorska bay - one of the world's 25 most beautiful bays and protected UNESCO World Heritage Site
- National Park Durmitor inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage list with breathtaking Tara river canyon the second longest canyon in the world
- Budva the oldest urban settlements of the Adriatic coast
- Skadar Lake is the largest lake in the Balkans and one of the largest in all of Europe and the home to an extraordinary array of birdlife
- Drive the Spectacular Serpentine Road – Beautiful scenic and panoramic old Austro-Hungarian serpentine road with 25 serpentines
Leave a Reply