The INNSiDE Newcastle: Melia
The INNSiDE Newcastle is located in the heart of the Quayside, within walking distance of Newcastle train station, city centre shops, nightlife and attractions and neighbouring Gateshead home to the SAGE and other attractions.
With stunning views overlooking the River Tyne and a contemporary design that also features nods to the architecture of the local area, this hotel in Newcastle provides modern spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, complete and comfortable facilities and quality service. This hotel in Newcastle is perfect for guests who need a great location for business or for pleasure.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Located on part of the city’s historical Quayside, enjoy panoramic views of the Tyne from our open living lounge and outdoor terrace
- The perfect spot for culture, shopping, nights out or a relaxing leisure stay. Minutes’ walk from Eldon Square and the vibrant city centre. Easy access to the metro for further attractions and shopping, such as the Intu MetroCentre
Chromecast in all INNSiDE Rooms and Suites
- Free refreshments in all rooms with an in-room mini fridge with free juice and mineral water
- Work out in the 24-hour fitness room and e-fit at INNSiDE Newcastle
- A short drive from Newcastle International Airport, connecting you to Europe and further afield
Newcastle newest lifestyle hotel located on the historical Quayside with spectacular views of the Tyne and its bridges. This new lifestyle hotel is perfect for business and leisure travellers, bringing together the best of both in the heart of the city.
Perfectly positioned to explore the best of everything Newcastle has to offer.
A unique choice for your next conference, meeting or event. Five flexible, multi-function spaces offer a slightly unusual alternative. A home from home creative space where you can let your brainwaves flow while you work in comfort on our sofas and squidgy chairs. Forget the flipchart paper and stay sustainable with smart paint walls.
With the privileged location it allows you to access all Newcastle’s transport hubs including national rail, road and air. With the journey behind you, INNSiDE Newcastle’s interior allows you to unwind and enjoy all the comforts of home.
Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness room. 24-hour facilities and a unique e-fit concept with virtual personal training on demand.
River View, Bridge Court NE1 3BE Newcastle
Leave a Reply