ASIA BESPOKE TOURS is a DMC organisation in South East Asia established by a German, Mr. Manfred Schweizer (CEO) with more than 45 years’ experience in tourism. Our Head office is based in Manila in the Philippines. We have an operating offices in Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We are a Boutique DMC focused on tailor made Luxury FIT’s for Honeymoon, Wedding packages, Golf packages, Yachting, Leisure Groups, Special Interest Groups and of course for MICE Business: Meetings, Incentives & Events. Our Core Markets are Europe, South- & Central America, Australia, and also some Asian markets.
We cater to clients who seek outstanding service, excellent quality, and unique and creative programs that suit all tastes.
Our focus on customised FIT, Group and MICE travel makes us ready to take on special requests and accommodations.
Our team has deep local knowledge of Southeast Asia and years of experience, so you can feel confident that your clients will have an unforgettable journey.
One dedicated market expert:
One representative handles all needs through all countries, so communication, confirmations, payments, and documents are streamlined. Transfers, hotels, and sightseeing are seamlessly arranged alongside tailored itineraries to create exceptional travel experiences for your clients throughout Southeast Asia.
Luxury offerings second to none:
Our portfolio of selected Boutique style 4* and Luxury 5* Hotels ensure that after an exciting day, your clients will have the ultimate place to recharge.
The Maldives is a nation of islands that spans across the equator in the Indian Ocean. The archipelagic country comprises 1,192 islands, yet only 200 are inhabited. Due to their location, the Maldives is considered to have one of the most delicate environments, and therefore, conservation is highly prioritized in order to keep the country pristine.
The islands are covered in white sands, aligned with palm trees, and surrounded by crystal blue waters. The Maldives is also just as beautiful underwater as it is above due to the country being home to 5% of the planet’s coral reefs. In the Maldives, travelers are greeted by sun, sunshine, and friendly locals, where unique culture and traditions can be discovered, while relaxing in one of the most beautiful and sought after destinations in the world.
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services at all major international airports with personalised signage boards and client names
- Cars / Vehicles will have stickers
- All guests get a Welcome letter under your companies travel agency name together with a typical welcome gift from the related country
- Day excursions in all the cities and on the various islands
- Excellent English speaking guides throughout the country and also professional and experienced guides in other languages
- VIP- & Fast Track Services at the airport
- Premium Services with Limousines
- Helicopter Flights, Seaplanes, and private Charter flights
- Package Tours for tailor made FITs and Groups
- Special designed Itineraries for your programs and clients
- Unique Experiences with long-lasting memories
- Hotel reservations at preferred contract rates (4* & 5* category)
- Luxury packages and beach stays
- Wedding- & Honeymoon arrangements
- Classic Round Trips / Guaranteed Departures based on min. 2 Pax
- MICE Incentives & Events
- Island Hopping
- Yachting and small boat cruises in the Andaman Archipelago in Myanmar & Thailand, Malaysia or to Indonesian
- Archipelago: Spice Islands, Komodo, Raja Ampat, and other selected areas
Leave a Reply