TRADITION AND THE AVANT-GARDE IN LONDON
Situated in a building with beautiful architecture, in the charming area of Regent´s Park, the Meliá White House offers a delightful range of fine cuisine.
This 4-star deluxe hotel, built in 1936, has 581 luxurious rooms, 112 apartments. A recently refurbished restaurant, executive lounge for The Level guests and new meeting rooms.
The hotel’s unique location with Regent’s Park and London Zoo on its doorstep, sumptuous food offering and true passion for service will make your stay in London an unforgettable experience.
Meliá White House is currently redecorating bedrooms on certain floors to improve their appearance and enhance your future stay experience.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe.
- Exceptionally located a short walk from the world renowned shopping streets of Oxford Circus and Regents Street
- The beautiful Regent’s Park is next to the hotel, home to London Zoo and a short walk to Madame Tussauds.
- Enjoy cocktails in our bar or a sumptuous meal in our restaurant Arado Bar.
- Reserve a Level room or suite to enjoy the new executive lounge with complimentary breakfast, evening drinks and tapas.
- If you like to lead a healthy lifestyle benefit from the Balance By Meliá program, which offers healthy and fresh foods.
- This hotel is also perfect for families, as it offers spacious family rooms and free stay for children up to 4 years, among many other services designed for children.
Albany Street, Regent´s Park London NW1 3UP NW1 3UP London
Leave a Reply