WELCOME TO NOVOTEL LONDON WEST
Discover the contemporary elegance of Novotel London West, located in the bustling heart of Hammersmith West London. Whether you choose our 4-star hotel for business or leisure, it's the perfect place to stay for comfort and location.
Our warm and welcoming, multi-lingual team's only goal is to make your stay with us a relaxing, enjoyable experience. With 630 spacious rooms and 33 dedicated conference, meeting and events spaces suitable for 1 to 2,000 people, no other venue in London is as well equipped or as flexible. Whatever the reason for your stay from weekend city break, family holiday or business, you can be confident that we have the perfect room or event space for you.
EXPERIENCE OUR CENTRALLY-LOCATED VENUE FOR THE PERFECT CONFERENCE OR CONVENTION
Novotel London West has one of the largest numbers of dedicated events spaces of any London hotel. With 33 conference, meeting and events spaces capable of hosting functions for up to 2,000 delegates, no other conference, event, convention or exhibition venue in London is as versatile or well-equipped to deliver your perfect event. Our 630 spacious ensuite bedrooms are the ideal place for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day.
Our team takes excellent care of everything, from food and drink supply to technical and logistical requirements. From the moment we start planning discussions, through to the end of your successful event, you can be assured that our dedicated support team has one goal - to support all your event needs. Our expertise in delivering high-quality events means that Novotel London West has become one of the conference venues of choice in London.
- 630 bedrooms. 4 star property.
- Two restaurants & a lounge bar/terrace
- Healthcare Assessed venue certified by Healthcare venues.com with Healthcare champion on site who understand what are your needs as a Healthcare professional.
- Superb location in West London. Located in Hammersmith, zone 2. Only 5 min walking distance form Hammersmith station which connects you with Piccadilly line, District Line, Circle and Hammersmith & city line.
- 30 min driving/40 min by direct tube from Heathrow Airport and 20 min away from Central London by tube.
- Connected by tube to main Train stations like Paddington or Kings cross/London St Pancras.
- 240 car park spaces. Outside congestion charge zone in London
- Self- contained meeting space. Located in 4 dedicated floors connected with escalators with 33 different meeting rooms where we can host events from 1 to 1000 pax most of it with natural daylight.
- 1,360 Sqm exhibition space which can be used as dedicated private catering area for large events.
- Main ballroom is 1,726 sqm & 6m high ceiling which splits in 3 sections + 4 large breakout rooms and has a 3.5 tonne lift providing easy access to move heavy equipment for your event.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Leave a Reply