ASIA BESPOKE TOURS is a DMC organisation in South East Asia established by a German, Mr. Manfred Schweizer (CEO) with more than 45 years’ experience in tourism. Our Head office is based in Manila in the Philippines. We have an operating offices in Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. We are a Boutique DMC focused on tailor made Luxury FIT’s for Honeymoon, Wedding packages, Golf packages, Yachting, Leisure Groups, Special Interest Groups and of course for MICE Business: Meetings, Incentives & Events. Our Core Markets are Europe, South- & Central America, Australia, and also some Asian markets.
We cater to clients who seek outstanding service, excellent quality, and unique and creative programs that suit all tastes.
Our focus on customised FIT, Group and MICE travel makes us ready to take on special requests and accommodations.
Our team has deep local knowledge of Southeast Asia and years of experience, so you can feel confident that your clients will have an unforgettable journey.
One dedicated market expert:
One representative handles all needs through all countries, so communication, confirmations, payments, and documents are streamlined. Transfers, hotels, and sightseeing are seamlessly arranged alongside tailored itineraries to create exceptional travel experiences for your clients throughout Southeast Asia.
Luxury offerings second to none:
Our portfolio of selected Boutique style 4* and Luxury 5* Hotels ensure that after an exciting day, your clients will have the ultimate place to recharge.
Indonesia is a Southeast Asian country that sits between the Indian and Pacific oceans, consisting of over 17,000 islands – including Java, Sumatra, and Bali.
The world’s largest island country offers a blend of nature, culture, cuisine, and activities. Travelers can be amazed at The Grand Temple of Borobudur in Java, experience a blend of art and spirituality in the cultural hub of Ubud in Bali, get up close and personal with Komodo Dragons in Flores, or experience some of the best diving in the world in spots like Raja Ampat. No matter what background or travel taste is preferred, Indonesia offers it all.
- Meet & Greet and Transfer Services at all major international airports with personalised signage boards and client names
- Cars / Vehicles will have stickers
- All guests get a Welcome letter under your companies travel agency name together with a typical welcome gift from the related country
- Day excursions in all the cities and on the various islands
- Excellent English speaking guides throughout the country and also professional and experienced guides in other languages
- VIP- & Fast Track Services at the airport
- Premium Services with Limousines
- Helicopter Flights, Seaplanes, and private Charter flights
- Package Tours for tailormade FITs and Groups
- Special designed Itineraries for your programs and clients
- Unique Experiences with long-lasting memories
- Hotel reservations at preferred contract rates (4* & 5* category)
- Luxury packages and beach stays
- Wedding- & Honeymoon arrangements
- Classic Round Trips / Guaranteed Departures based on min. 2 Pax
- MICE Incentives & Events
- Island Hopping
- Yachting and small boat cruises in the Andaman Archipelago in Myanmar & Thailand, Malaysia or to Indonesian
- Archipelago: Spice Islands, Komodo, Raja Ampat, and other selected areas
Leave a Reply