- A network of incoming agencies present in 5 countries: Colombia, Costa RicaEcuador, Panama and Ecuador Venezuela
- A network of privileged partners in Latin America: Chile, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Guatemala, Belize, Nicaragua, Honduras, Mexico
- Une équipe de plus de 40 professionnels polyglottes passionnés
- Tailor-made trips for individuals, groups and MICE
THE 10 GOOD REASONS TO TRUST US
- Une expérience de 23 ans dans le tourisme en Amérique latine
- Multilingual and multicultural teams dedicated to their clientele
- Professionals who are passionate about the countries in which they work
- A 24 hour response to requests for quotes
- Tailored travel in individual, group and MICE
- Concierge service available 24 hours a day
- A network of receptive agencies in five countries (Colombia, Costa Rica , Ecuador, Panama and Venezuela )
- A network of partner agencies (Brazil, Chile, Peru, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua)
- Original handsets between group agencies and partner agencies
- Transparent and ethical behaviour to better contribute to sustainable development.
The Amazon rainforest is one of the most important reservoirs of biodiversity, whether insects, animals or plants of the planet and represents more than half of the world's tropical forests. In terms of ecology, it is a primary forest at the climax stage. The Amazon department covers 109,665 km2, which is equivalent to 9.6% of the national territory and 27.2% of the Colombian Amazon. The Amazon River (6400 km long) travels through Colombia for 117 km.
San Augustine and its archaeological treasures
San Agustín is a traditional and welcoming village located in the heart of the great Cordillera of the Andes in southern Colombia. It is discovered the largest archaeological area of the country with its gigantic and imposing stone statues, its stone reliefs, its burial mounds, stone paths and terraces, the unique vestiges of a mysterious pre-Columbian civilization Disappeared long before the arrival of the Spaniards. Horseback rides to discover extremely varied landscapes.
La région du café, également appelée «Eje Cafetero», fait référence à un triangle formé par les 3 départements du Caldas (Manizales), du Quindío (Armenia) et du Risaralda (Pereira) dans lesquels on y trouve l’un des meilleurs cafés du monde.
This region is nestled between the mountains of the central Andes. The aroma of coffee, the red of the Jipaos (Jeeps), the public transport in Chivas, the innate kindness and hospitality of its people who welcome you with open arms.
Bogota and the Andes Cordillera
Bogotá, La Candelaria
Bogotá, the capital of Colombia, is located in the center of the country at an altitude of 2,600 meters. It is an essential cultural and economic center of the country but also a dynamic metropolis where people from all walks of life converge.
The city, which has around 10 million inhabitants, has many tourist attractions such as the colonial district of La Candelaria, Bolivar Square, its museums, historical monuments, shopping centers and national gastronomy.
Leave a Reply