The Mexican Caribbean is a unique region in the world, diverse in terms of destinations and tourist attractions. Among these attractions include blue sea, white sand beaches, rainforest, archeological sites, cenotes, underground rivers, islands, lagoons, Mayan culture and history. The region also takes pride in an infrastructure that competes worldwide for the variety in its offer of accommodation, typical and international cuisine, connectivity, multiculturalism, and natural resources.
With the interesting and stunning diversity of the region, you should not miss this wonderful opportunity to learn more about the Mexican Caribbean by attending IVI DMC’s BEE Essential Educational Trip 2022! They have a great agenda planned for you and they can not wait to show you everything that the amazing destination has to offer for your next meeting, incentive or ad-hoc event.
Reserve your spot and fall in love with the Mexican Caribbean on June 23 – 26, 2022.
• Meet & Greet by IVI DMC
• Airport Transfers
• Lodging (single room accommodations*)
• All meals according to agenda
• Activities & events according to agenda
• Covid 19 antigen test for departure (by our allied DocTour)
• Services Pre-Post EET dates
**Airfare may be accreditable to the master final bill in any booked program after the EET 2022 at the applicable destination. Restrictions may apply.
For additional non-industry guests of clients:
• Lodging (US$185.00 per night – payable directly at the hotel)
• Transfers – meals – EET activities (US$300.00 per event)
• Covid 19 antigen test US$20.00
There are only a few spots available!
Check out dmcfinder.com to book your slot, or click here: https://dmcfinder.com/listing/mexico-ivi-dmc.
Author: Deb Davad